At Ford Service, we know we’re living through unprecedented times with a pandemic that has prompted the World Health Organization to urge everyone to practice social distancing. For a lot of us, that means staying at home.
We also realize many of us still need to remain mobile. For those on the go, we want you to know we’re here to help ensure your Ford vehicles continue running strong.
At the very center of everything we do, the safety and well-being of you — our customers — is a top priority. As we closely monitor the ever-evolving situation, we continue to take every precaution to help protect both your health and that of our staff. The steps we’re taking to help prevent the spread of the virus include:
- Heightening cleaning measures to the interiors of vehicles prior to performing any service as well as before returning them to customers. The cleaners that we use are approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are acceptable for the interior/exterior surfaces of all our Ford vehicles.
- Offering remote pickup and delivery of vehicles to be serviced. Please check with your local dealers to find participating Ford Service centers.
- Taking extra steps to help ensure our customer lounges are continuously cleaned and disinfected with approved supplies, as well as all parts, sales and service areas.
- Avoiding handshakes and other physical contact with customers, wearing gloves when handling customer vehicles and handing off keys in a bag.
- Instructing all dealership employees to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak until they have been approved by a licensed medical professional to return.
If you have any further questions about the cleaning process, please feel free to reach out to your dealership service representative.
And as always, you can schedule service by calling your local dealership, using our online tools at owner.ford.com or by using the FordPassTM App* on your smart devices.
We’re built to lend a hand. And in times like these, we’re all in this together. From all of our 41,000 service professionals at Ford Service, we thank you for being a valued customer and doing your part in helping us all keep our communities, neighbors, friends and family safe.
*FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.